Benefits at a glance
Automate all everyday, recurring processes so you can focus on handling exceptions, special cases, and non-repetitive tasks.
- Modeling and configuring your end-to-end or subprocesses
- Straight-through processing - cross all applications
- Interdisciplinary and cross-organisational use
- Active notification
- Guided user interaction
- Overview of the tasks to be processed and process steps
Fields of application
- Digital Onboarding - for partners and new employees
- Digital exchange and structured updating of contract and condition data between business partners
- Automated settlement of asset management and advisory mandates integrated with calculo
- Automatic determination and allocation of fees and digital dispatch of the respective invoices
- Automated reconciliation of data stocks, account reconciliation, etc.
What functionalities does integrio provide?
Event-based process management
integrio enables decisions by means of definable rules or expected results and bandwidths, whether a next process step can be carried out automatically, or whether a user interaction is required.
Compatibility and triggers
integrio can interact with external systems via trigger mechanisms. In the sense of straight-through processing, "integrio processes" can be initiated externally. On the other hand, subsequent actions of higher-level processes / systems can also be triggered.
Definition and mapping of organisational structures, functions and roles
for process control and monitoring. Access control using a role-based authorisation concept.
Resubmission of processes or process elements
following predefined times and time spans.
Scheduling and tracking
Scheduling, tracking, and reminders of required process steps and interactions. integrio actively informs the user of overdue process steps.
Contextual notification for user groups via e-mail or system messages can be configured for each process step.
Configurable for which process elements a 4-eye principle (eg erasure, mutation) is required. Seamless recording and traceability of all audit-relevant actions and manipulations with storage of time stamps of the individual process steps.
The optional "Process Designer" allows trained users to model and configure processes themselves without the need for a change request to the supplier.
integrios modular design enables standardised and customised process modules to be assembled.
Reporting and evaluations
At any time, control over the nature and cause of changes in the process and its components.
You can find a complete list of our Success Stories here...